The Board has defined a “reasonable holiday period” for the display of lights or decorations on balcony railings as:
following Thanksgiving through January each calendar year.
This is the ONLY time when string lights of ANY color are permitted.
How to lock your balcony door(s)…
- Be sure the door is tightly closed.
- and the thumb turn below the handle is in the vertical position.
- Then pull up on the handle until it clicks.
- Following that, turn the thumb turn to the horizontal position.
Retractable Screen Doors…
On 5/15/2014 the board approved, and by that approval, established a standard for the product and supplier/installer for retractable screen doors. This option would, of course, be an individual owner’s cost — approximately $500 installed.
- Product: Phantom retractable screen doors (custom-sized unit) with a full magnetic closure. “Slivered Almond” is the frame color with black screen (both match the Pella windows at RR).
- Approved Supplier/Installer: A.M. Const. Inc. (Jim Benike, President) Phone: 262-338-0645 [email protected] Please contact A.M. Const. Inc. directly if you are interested in having these screen doors installed in your unit. Understand that this is the ONLY product and ONLY approved supplier/installer that can be used. Click HERE for product description/demonstration.