Central Security System
• 20 recording security cameras are in place in and around the River Renaissance building.
• All Fobs and Openers are registered to the condo unit owner and are tracked every time they are used.
In-unit Security Alarm
• Your condo is equipped with a ‘local’ intrusion alarm. Each unit has door contact(s) to the common hallway(s). The system is NOT supervised by an alarm monitoring company. For a cost, owners can arrange monitoring by contacting Engineered Security Solutions. (Please inform property management should you contract to have your alarm activated.)
• The temporary default MASTER pass-code for arming (turn on) and disarming (turn off) your alarm system is: 1234.
• To change the default Master pass-code, perform the following steps on the keypad: Enter master code 1234 + 8 + 02 + new master code + new master code again. (For example, to change the code to 5678, you would enter the following number sequence on your keypad: 123480256785678.)
• To arm (turn on) the system, perform the following steps on the keypad: enter your code + 2
• To disarm (turn off) the system, perform the following steps on the keypad: enter your code + 1
• Emergency light batteries last about 90 minutes during a power outage.