- Twice a year (usually in the spring and fall) the Association contracts to have residential windows washed.
- All residents are notified in advance.
- Only windows with screens removed will be washed.
- It is the responsibility of residents to remove their unit screens. Usually the window washing process extends over a week’s time, dependent on weather conditions. During the time screens are down, they are NOT to be stored in common area hallways. Residents should either keep them in their unit or place them neatly in their parking spot.
Contact information for PELLA (windows & doors):
- 1-262-783-6600 to be directed to service,
- or direct to service after 8:30am: 888-811-8292